- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jam Tarts Recipe
|Shortcrust pastry||4 Ounce (Ready Or Prepared According To Your Favorite Recipe)|
|Jam/Lemon curd||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 37 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.8%
Saturated Fat 0.73 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.2 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 0.32 g0.64%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.55%
Calcium 0.08% Iron 0.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out pastry in to 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Using a fluted cutter, cut pastry out in rounds, about a 1/4 inch larger than the top of the patty tins. Reroll any scraps of pastry (if any) and cut out more rounds.
4. Take patty tins and line with pastry. Keep 1 teaspoon jam in each tart.
5. Bake a third of the way down the oven for 10-15 minutes until the pastry is pale golden.
6. Remove and cool on a wire tray.
7. Serve tarts warm or cold with jam handed by the side.