- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg Less Jam Cookies Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Corn flour/Corn starch||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||8 Tablespoon (at room temperature)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs), powdered|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5090 Calories from Fat 921
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g161.4%
Saturated Fat 64.4 g321.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 269.3 mg
Sodium 1939.2 mg80.8%
Total Carbohydrates 992 g330.7%
Dietary Fiber 13.5 g54.2%
Sugars 461.6 g
Protein 44 g88.9%
Vitamin A 62.3% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 98.1% Iron 112.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl add in all the dry ingredients and set aside.
3. In another bowl add in the butter and sugar. Cream together with hand mixer.
4. Add in the vanilla and flour mixture, knead with the machine and add in the milk.
5. Meanwhile microwave jam for 10 seconds in a bowl.
6. Shape the cookies with cookie cutter and place over the parchment lined cookie sheet. Fill in the center of the cookies with jam.
7. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
8. Serve cookies with milk.