- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jalapeno Poppers Recipe Video
|Cream cheese with chives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (with chive and onions)|
Calories 245 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.3%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58 mg19.3%
Sodium 537.4 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 19% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedAluminum foil
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
3. Fill each halved jalapeno with about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese spread.
4. Put the 2 filled jalapeno halves together and warp with a bacon slice.
5. Cover the filled and wrapped jalapeno in a piece of aluminium foil.
6. Poke each foil parcel with a knife to make a hole so the bacon fat flows out.
7. On a preheated grill on medium heat, place the parcels, hole side down, close the lid and allow to cook for 45 minutes.
8. Unwrap the foil of the jalapeno poppers and serve hot.