- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jain Bhakri Pizza Recipe
|Wheat flour||500 Gram|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Capsicums||3 , grated|
|Cabbage||1 Small, grated|
|Skim milk paneer||30 Gram, grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1957 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.2 mg
Sodium 6024.2 mg251%
Total Carbohydrates 418 g139.3%
Dietary Fiber 79.3 g317.3%
Sugars 34.8 g
Protein 83 g165.1%
Vitamin A 100.8% Vitamin C 833.7%
Calcium 37.4% Iron 128.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. After that, make a roti shaped bhakri and then put it on a pan and. start pressing it with a cloth.
3. After making bhakri, it will become a little hard but it will be crisp.
4. Take tomato ketchup in one bowl and put the grated capsicum and cabbage and mix it well.
5. Now spread this paste on bhakri and again keep it on the pan and close it with some vessel and let it bake.
6. Keep on the gas for 2-5 minutes.
7. Now take the grated paneer and spread on it.