- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crème De Menthe Mold - Minted Lime Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
|Dessert topping mix||2 1⁄8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart, softened|
|Lime sherbet||1 Pint, softened|
|Green creme de menthe||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate curls||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 718 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.7%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.3 mg
Sodium 242.6 mg10.1%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 83.4 g
Protein 11 g21.8%
Vitamin A 19.9% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 30.3% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Make the topping mix according to the instructions on the packet.
2. In a bowl, mix together the ice cream, sherbet, creme de menthe, and the dessert topping.
3. Take one 6-cup mold or two 3-cup refrigerator trays and turn the mixture in.
4. Freeze the mixture.
5. To serve, take the frozen mixture out of the molds.
6. Serve garnished with chocolate curls.