- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Jad Thai Cucumber Cooled Down Recipe
|Rice wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili||2 Tablespoon, seeds and ribs removed, minced|
|Cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Shallots||2 Ounce, sliced|
|Cilantro leaves||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cilantro leaves||8 Small, garnish|
Calories 138 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.47 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1133.8 mg47.2%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.7%
Sugars 17.1 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 122.8% Vitamin C 30.9%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, mix vinegar, sugar, and salt.
2. While swirling the pan, cook over low heat for 2 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add in the chili and let cool.
4. In a mixing bowl, put together cucumber and shallots.
5. Stir in the vinegar mixture.
6. Season with chopped cilantro just before serving.
7. Serve in an attractive bowl
8. Garnish with whole cilantro leaves.