- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Ounce, grated|
|Italian seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, pressed|
Calories 755 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.9%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.7 mg
Sodium 1139.7 mg47.5%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g34.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.1%
Sugars 30 g
Protein 15 g30.6%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 0.61%
Calcium 22.9% Iron 24.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a regular or stone Bundt pan.
3. Cut each refrigerated biscuits into quarters.
4. In a bowl, mix together parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
5. Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter and then roll in the cheese mixture, and place all the biscuit pieces in Bundt cake pan.
6.Bake the bread in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
7. Place a serving plate upside down over the Bundt cake pan and invert the bread onto a platter. Make sure to wear your oven mitts while doing this.
8. Serve as a side to any Italian meal.
9. Slice or pull apart and enjoy.