- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Leek and Wild Mushroom Risotto Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Pancetta||2 Ounce, dice|
|Shallots||2 Medium, mince|
|Leeks||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), dice|
|Wild mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), dice (king oyster, shitake, chanterelle, morel)|
|Arborio rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Stock||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Heavy cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
Calories 1640 Calories from Fat 759
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g132%
Saturated Fat 41.6 g208.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 229.8 mg76.6%
Sodium 3234.8 mg134.8%
Total Carbohydrates 168 g55.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 43 g87%
Vitamin A 66.7% Vitamin C 18.1%
Calcium 56.5% Iron 17.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPot
1. Dice the pancetta, leeks and mushrooms, mince the shallots, set aside.
2. In a small pot pour the stock and simmer over low heat.
3. In another medium size pot melt butter, add the pancetta and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add shallots and sauté for 5 minutes until soft, add the leeks and cook for 5-10 minutes until soft.
5. Add mushrooms and cook for 5-10 minutes.
6. Add rice and mix everything well, add white wine and allow it to evaporate.
7. Once the wine has evaporated pour the stock 2 ladle at a time and season with salt and pepper.
8. Cook until the rice is done add the heavy cream towards the end along with shredded parmesan cheese.
9. Once done turn off the heat.
10. Serve the leek and wild mushroom risotto sprinkle parmesan cheese.