- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Style Fried Rice Recipe
|Artichoke hearts||8 , chopped|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Shallot||1 , minced|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs) (cold)|
|Sapsago cheese/Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 717 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.4%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.3 mg
Sodium 676.3 mg28.2%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.8%
Dietary Fiber 38.3 g153.3%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 31 g61.3%
Vitamin A 34.9% Vitamin C 147.1%
Calcium 42.5% Iron 66.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In skillet heat, 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the artichokes, onions, garlic and shallots for 4 minutes or until tender.
2) Add the spinach and sautÃ© until the spinach wilts.
3) Transfer the artichoke mixture to a large bowl.
4) SautÃ© the rice in the remaining oil until heated through.
5) Stir in the artichoke mixture.
6) Serve Italian Style Fried Rice hot and sprinkle with the cheese.