- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Ricotta Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||2 Pound, drained|
|Orange zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 492 Calories from Fat 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.9%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 288.6 mg
Sodium 278 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.28 g1.1%
Sugars 34.2 g
Protein 24 g48.1%
Vitamin A 18.4% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 34.2% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Set rack in middle of the oven.
2. Grease and flour a 9x 2-inch spring form pan with butter. Tap and remove excess flour.
3. Place greased spring form pan on baking sheet. Set aside.
4. In a bowl sift flour and sugar. Set aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl, add ricotta and orange zest. Whisk until smooth.
6. Drop flour and sugar mixture in it. Fold to incorporate.
7. Add eggs, one at a time and whisk after each addition.
8. Throw vanilla and salt. Mix.
9. Pour batter in spring form pan. Pop it in center of oven, and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Remove pan from oven and allow it to cool on wire rack. Cover it with saran wrap, and place it in refrigerator for at least 3 hours to chill.
11. Cut into slices and serve ricotta cheesecake chilled.
Make sure that the center of cake is firm after baking, and toothpick when inserted should comes out clean.