- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Pork Patties with Potato Wedges Recipe
|Baking potatoes||4 , cut into wedges|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan||2 Ounce, grated|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
Calories 441 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.1 mg
Sodium 398.1 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 37 g73.4%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 32.3%
Calcium 22.9% Iron 21%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a large roasting tin, toss the potato wedges with one tablespoon oil and lemon juice.
3. Spread out the seasoned potatoes on the roasting tin and bake for 35-45 minutes till golden brown and crisp.
4. In a separate bowl, wet the breadcrumbs with 2 tablespoons of water.
5. Add the mince, parmesan, parsley, garlic, and lemon zest.
6. Season the mince, mix well, and shape into 4 large flat patties.
7. In a pan, heat the remaining oil, and cook the patties for 7 minutes on each side till golden brown
8. Serve hot with the potato wedges and a tomato and rocket salad on the side.