- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Popcorn Munchies Recipe
|Air popped popcorn||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Garlic/Garlic powder - 1/8 teaspoon||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dried basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter flavored non stick cooking spray||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2400 Calories from Fat 451
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17 mg
Sodium 7193 mg299.7%
Total Carbohydrates 515 g171.7%
Dietary Fiber 115.5 g462.1%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 86 g171.8%
Vitamin A 59% Vitamin C 72.7%
Calcium 41.9% Iron 133.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan, spread the popcorn.
3) In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except nonstick cooking spray.
4) Spray popcorn for 7 to 8 seconds with cooking spray.
5) Sprinkle cheese-herb mixture immediately over the popcorn.
6) Toss them to combine.
7) In the tightly covered container, store the popcorn munchies.
8) Munch the snack at any time of day.
9) Good for kids as well.