- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Pasta Salad- Simple, Fast & Fresh Recipe Video
|Angel hair pasta||1 Pound|
|Zesty italian dressing||16 Ounce (16oz bottle)|
|Ingredients for the salad|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, chopped finely|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, chopped finely|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced into small pieces|
|Cauliflower||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced into small bits|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Medium, chopped finely|
|Green onions||2 Medium, chopped finely|
|Black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Pepperoni/Chopped ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Turkey pepperoni used)|
Calories 456 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.7%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.9 mg
Sodium 1222.3 mg50.9%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 11 g22.3%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 54.4%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a large pot, boil the pasta as per instructions on the pack.
2. Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
3. Chop up the green pepper, red pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato, green onion, olives, & pepperoni finely.
4. Pour the bottle of Zesty Italian dressing over the cold noodles and toss to coat well.
5. Add in the finely chopped ingredients and toss to combine.
6. Refrigerate until chilled.
7. Serve chilled. Toss before serving since the dressing and ingredients can settle to the bottom.
For added flavor, you can add minced garlic, mild cheddar cheese, cold peas and cucumbers or jalapenos.