- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Panna Cotta With Jellied Berries Recipe
|Olive oil spray||1 (Extra, light)|
|Fresh raspberries||120 Gram|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Raspberry cranberry juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered gelatin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Thick cream||300 Milliliter|
|Caster sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered gelatin||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.5%
Saturated Fat 18 g90.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.5 mg
Sodium 56.6 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 23% Vitamin C 25.5%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Lightly spray 6 ½ cup moulds with the oil. Place 4 raspberries on the base of each mould.
2. In a bowl, combine juices, sugar and gelatine, let stand in a pan of simmering water, stir until sugar and gelatine are dissolved.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon of juice mixture into each mould, over the raspberries, then cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until jelly is set.
4. In a saucepan, add milk with cream, sugar and gelatine over a low heat. Stir until the gelatine is dissolved, do not boil.
5. Stir in the vanilla, strain into a medium jug, then stand at room temperature until cooled.
6. Gently pour cream mixture into moulds. Cover and refrigerate for about 6 hours or until set.
7. Dip the chilled moulds quickly into a small bowl of hot water, invert onto serving plates.
8. Serve chilled with remaining raspberries.