- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Lentil Meatballs Recipe Video
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Liquid amino||1 Tablespoon|
|Lentils||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 428 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.3%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.14 mg
Sodium 12.5 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.2%
Dietary Fiber 31.6 g126.5%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 29 g57.6%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 15.5%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 50.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375*F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, oregano and lentils.
3. With a hand blender, mash the lentils. So that it looks like ground meat.
4. Add flour to the mashed lentils and mix well.
5. On a greased cookie sheet, place the lentil balls with the help of scoop.
6. Pop it into the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Serve it with any dip of your choice.