- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Garbanzo Salad Recipe
|Garbanzo beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mixed greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 263 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.9 mg
Sodium 654.2 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 13 g25.3%
Vitamin A 48.6% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the pepperoni into thin strips.
2) Rinse and drain the garbanzo beans.
3) Place greens in a large bowl and then add the pepperoni, garbanzo beans, and cheese.
4) Toss lightly to mix it well.
5) Add with a dash of Italian salad dressing over garbanzo bean mixture.
6) Toss lightly to coat it well.