- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Chicken Pizza Recipe Video
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lukewarm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pizza sauce||6 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Green olives||6 Small|
|Black olives||6 Small|
|Sun dried tomatoes||4 Medium|
|Chili flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken pieces||6 Small|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), (grated or cut into pieces)|
|Bell pepper pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4043 Calories from Fat 2154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 239 g368.1%
Saturated Fat 74.3 g371.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 832.4 mg277.5%
Sodium 2369.7 mg98.7%
Total Carbohydrates 218 g72.6%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.5%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 236 g472.3%
Vitamin A 80.3% Vitamin C 231.1%
Calcium 130.4% Iron 125.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Into a bowl add half tsp yeast, sugar and some lukewarm water.
2. Mix well until a creamy texture is attained and leave for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl sift the flour, add some salt and mix in the yeast mixture.
4. Mix well to form dough and add extra virgin olive oil for soft and fluffy texture.
5. Cover with plastic cover and rest for 2 hours to rise to double the volume.
6. Remove the cover and bring the dough together.
7. Dust the clean working surface with flour.
8. Take a part of the dough and pat to spread well into a circle.
9. Use a rolling pin if desired.
10. Place the pizza on a pizza dish lined with foil.
11. Apply pizza sauce all over the rolled pizza.
12. Spread cheese (grated or cut into pieces) over the pizza.
13. Scatter bell pepper pieces on the pizza.
14. Add green olives, black olives and sun dried tomatoes all over.
15. Add red chili flakes and scatter chicken pieces over.
16. Sprinkle over a teaspoon of parmesan cheese.
17. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Centigrade for 25 to 30 minutes or until the pizza is well cooked.
18. Serve with beverage or as desired.