- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesecake Italiano Recipe Video
|Ricotta cheese||45 Ounce|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Graham cracker||6 , crush|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 838 Calories from Fat 314
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.9%
Saturated Fat 19.9 g99.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 390.4 mg
Sodium 357.2 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g4%
Sugars 73.7 g
Protein 34 g68.7%
Vitamin A 25.4% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 49% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBaking pan
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan.
3. Place the graham crackers in a zip lock bag and using a mallet crush the cracker until crumbly.
4. Place the graham cracker in the bottom layer and evenly coat the bottom and sides of the pan.
5. Place the pan in the refrigerator.
6. Separate the egg whites from the yolk and whisk the egg whites until soft peaks are formed and beat the egg yolks, set aside.
7. In a bowl beat the cheese until smooth.
8. Add the egg yolks and slowly add sugar and keep mixing it.
9. Add the small pieces of lemon to the cheese mixture.
10. Add vanilla extract and flour whisks them until well combined.
11. Fold the egg whites and mix them well.
12. Pour the mixture into the greased baking pan.
13. Bake the cake for 10 minutes at 425 degrees. After 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 325 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
14. Once done allow the cake to cool, cover with paper towel.
15. Once cooled sprinkle powdered sugar all over the cake.
16. Serve after a hearty meal.