- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Buffalo Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken drummettes||3 Pound|
|Italian dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Marinara sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g30%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.9 mg
Sodium 1228.1 mg51.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 30 g61%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 0.2% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Marinate chicken in marinara and hot sauce for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3. On a cookie sheet, Place a baker’s rack and place the marinated chicken drummettes over it.
4. Pop these chicken drummettes into the oven for 30-40 minutes.
5. Once baked through, take the baked chickens out.
6. Serve hot with celery sticks and Italian dressing.