- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Breaded Pork Chops Recipe Video
|Pork chops||2 Pound|
|Garlic salt||4 Tablespoon (Lory’s)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Mild olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|For the breading|
|Breadcrumb italian style||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Cracked black pepper/Ton s||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 442 Calories from Fat 252
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.2%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 213.9 mg
Sodium 3457.4 mg144.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 38 g75.9%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 12.5%
Calcium 13.3% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needskillet
1. Finely chop the garlic, keep it aside.
2. Season the pork chops with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley season with cracked pepper.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs until fluffy.
5. Dip the pork chops in the eggs and then coat it with the breading.
6. Heat up a skillet with mild olive oil and place the pork chops and fry them 3 minutes on each side.
7. Cover with a lid and steam it for 7 minutes.
8. Once done remove from the heat and let it rest.
9. Serve the Italian breaded pork chops hot.