- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Breaded Lamb Chops Recipe
|Lamb chops||8 Small|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Flour||2 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|Beaten egg||3 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|Egg||1 , beaten (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (To Garnish)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
Calories 1344 Calories from Fat 966
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g165.9%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g36.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.3 mg
Sodium 1181.9 mg49.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.89 g3.5%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 79 g158.1%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 17.2%
Calcium 38.1% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Season the chops to taste with salt and pepper.
2) Sprinkle flour on the chops.
3) Dip into beaten egg and then coat with a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan.
4) Deep-fry the chops until golden and tender.
5) Transfer on paper towel to soak oil.
6) Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley and serve by covering the bones with paper frills.