- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Antipasto Bake Recipe
|Rotini/Elbow macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Frozen vegetable||16 Ounce (Broccoli, Water Chestnuts, Red Bell Pepper)|
|Chicken breast halves||2 , cut into strips|
|Bottled italian dressing||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Garbanzo beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), pitted|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Ounce|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, divided|
|French fried onions||2 4⁄5 Ounce, divided|
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.9%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.5 mg
Sodium 603.5 mg25.1%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.9%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 23 g45.3%
Vitamin A 60.6% Vitamin C 11.9%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and combine pasta with vegetables, chicken, salad dressing, garbanzo beans, olives, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
3) Stir in French fried onions and mozzarella cheese.
4) Cover and bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked properly.
5) Make another layer with mozzarella cheese and fried onion, uncover, and bake further for 5 minutes or until onions turn golden brown.
Season with pepper and serve.