- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Islander Fish Filets Recipe
|Orange roughy fillets/Other mild white fish||1 Pound|
|Plain non fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Fruit juice sweetened orange marmalade||2 Teaspoon|
|Mashed banana||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger/1/4 teaspoon fresh grated ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Pinch|
Calories 134 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.6 mg6.9%
Sodium 88.3 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 17 g34.9%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 6.3%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Set the oven temperature to 400°F before baking.
2) Slice filets into 4 serving size pieces.
3) In a large baking pan (enough to hold fish in one layer), place the sliced filets side by side.
4) Take a medium bowl and mix together remaining ingredients in it.
5) Spread evenly 1/2 cup of this sauce over each fish slice and bake for 5-15 minutes or longer in preheated oven until fish crumbles easily when tested with a fork.
6) On a serving dish, place the baked fish and serve hot with remaining sauce.