- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Irma's Onion Sandwiches Recipe
|Brioche bread/Any fine-textured bread||7|
|Onion slices||18 Small (Water Thin, Raw)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3195 Calories from Fat 1607
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 174 g267.8%
Saturated Fat 40.8 g203.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 397.9 mg
Sodium 2799 mg116.6%
Total Carbohydrates 363 g120.9%
Dietary Fiber 45.6 g182.5%
Sugars 115.1 g
Protein 60 g120.5%
Vitamin A 51.4% Vitamin C 339.6%
Calcium 55.1% Iron 36.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slice brioche.
2) With a biscuit cutter, cut the brioche slices into rounds.
3) Slice onion into thin pieces so that they are just little smaller than the brioche rounds.
4) Spread mayonnaise over brioche, arrange onion slices over it, and season with salt.
5) Cover the onion with the remaining pieces of brioche
and make the sandwiches.
6) On a wooden board, spread the remaining mayonnaise and sprinkle the chopped parsley.
7) Roll the edge of the sandwich in mayonnaise and then roll it on the chopped parsley.
8) Wrap in waxed paper.
9) Serve chilled.