- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Irish Raisin Bread Recipe Video
|Blanched almond flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Raisin||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Agave||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Caraway seed||1 Pinch|
|Grapeseed oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.2%
Saturated Fat 0.76 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.1 mg31%
Sodium 643 mg26.8%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, take blanched almond flour, Celtic sea salt, baking soda and raisins. Mix it well.
3. In another bowl, take the wet ingredients. Combine eggs, agave nectar and apple cider vinegar. Mix it well.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients till it forms dough.
5. Grease a circular pan or plate with grapeseed oil.
6. Put the dough on the plate. Press and shape to form into a circle.
7. With a serrated knife cut the dough lightly to form a cross.
8. Sprinkle caraway seeds over it.
9. Bake it for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, turn off the oven and leave it in for another 10 minutes.
10. Keep it aside to cool for 30 minutes.
11. Serve it with jam or butter.