- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Instant Mango Chutney - Aam Ki Chutney - Mango Salsa Recipe Video
|Mango||1 Medium, peeled, chopped finely (Honey mango used)|
|Onions||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Jaggery||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Pinch|
|Red chili powder||To Taste|
Calories 88 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 0.3 g1.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 104.2 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 15.7 g
Protein 0.53 g1.1%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 33.6%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, peel and chop finely a fresh mango and set aside.
2. In another bowl chop and keep aside onions finely chopped.
3. To the bowl of the finely chopped honey mango, add the finely chopped onions, jaggery, cumin powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder.
4. Add a little bit of salt and oil. Mix well to combine all the ingredients well. If this chutney is not going to be served immediately it has to be refrigerated.
5. Serve the mango chutney with any Indian meal. It may also be served with corn chips as a salsa dip.
Any of the vegetables of your choice may also be chopped finely and added to the chutney/salsa.