- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Instant Chinese Hot Pot Recipe Video
|Scallops||4 Medium, cut diagonally into half|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled and deveined|
|Chinese noodle||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beef steak||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Mixed vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into small pieces|
|Bean sprout||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salmon filet||1 Medium|
|Haddock fillet||1 Medium|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2244 Calories from Fat 462
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 581.4 mg
Sodium 4151.9 mg173%
Total Carbohydrates 228 g75.8%
Dietary Fiber 17.9 g71.6%
Sugars 41.3 g
Protein 209 g417.8%
Vitamin A 140.2% Vitamin C 57.1%
Calcium 33.2% Iron 85.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a Yon-Yang pot, boil regular chicken broth on one side and hot and sour broth on the other.
2. For the hot and sour chicken broth add balsamic vinegar and red pepper.
3. Prepare all the ingredients and place on a platter or bowl.
4. Using chopsticks Add the steak into the broth, gently stir and pick up the pieces.
5. Dip the steak into hoisin sauce and eat.
6. Alternately take a bowl of rice.
7. Into the hot and sour broth put the noodle, shrimp, haddock and some salmon.
8. Put in some vegetables one by one.
9. Lastly add the scallops.
10. Let the ingredients boil for sometime.
11. Using a wire basket pick up the ingredients and place on the bowl of rice.