- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Instant Boost Protein Pancake Recipe Video
|Chocolate protein powder||6 Tablespoon, divided (I use New Zealand Whey keeping 3 tablespoons for the topping)|
|Egg whites||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milled flax seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Coconut oil||2 Teaspoon, melted, divided (1 teapoon for the topping)|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (less or more depending on your protein powder)|
|Stevia||4 Drop (as per taste, for the topping)|
|Instant boost chocolate ball||1 Medium, crumbled (for the topping)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 599 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.3%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g58.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.1 mg
Sodium 883.6 mg36.8%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.4%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 79 g158.7%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.2% Iron 0.15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl mix protein powder, flax and egg whites and set aside (if mixture really thick, add a bit more egg whites).
2. In a pan over medium-high heat on stovetop place 1 tsp coconut oil.
3. Once coconut oil is melted and spread over your pan, place pancake mixture and cook.
To make the Protein Sauce:
4. In a separate bowl, mix melted coconut oil, stevia and water adding 1 tbsp of it at a time (depending on your protein powder texture, you might need more, you might need less).
5. Once pancake is ready, drizzle your protein “sauce” on top of it.
6. For la piece de resistance, crumble one Instant Protein Chocolate Ball on top.