- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Innerschweiz Fondue Recipe
|Flour||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Gruyere cheese||7 Ounce, grated (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Blue cheese||2 Ounce, finely grated (1/2 Cup)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|French bread||1 (For Serving)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2019 Calories from Fat 1206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g210.7%
Saturated Fat 82.8 g414.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 411 mg
Sodium 2232.3 mg93%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11%
Sugars 18.2 g
Protein 92 g183.2%
Vitamin A 80.4% Vitamin C 0.48%
Calcium 268% Iron 29.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a fondue pot, melt butter, stir in flour and cook, stirring for 1 -2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and add milk gradually, with constant stirring.
3. Let it boil and cook such that very thick.
4. Add salt as per taste stir in gruyere cheese such that melted and add blue cheese.
5. Gradually stir in wine, let it boil and season with pepper.
6. Cut French bread into 1-inch cubes and serve with fondue.