- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mi Goreng Recipe Video
|Kecap mani||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese egg noodles||1 Packet (Blanched, drained and rinsed)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon (For frying)|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Bean sprouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cabbage||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Chicken breasts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut into pieces (Pre cooked)|
|Prawns||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Pre cooked)|
|Shallots||3 Tablespoon (Fried)|
|Chili garlic sauce||To Taste (For garnishing)|
Calories 689 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.7%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 186.4 mg62.1%
Sodium 812.6 mg33.9%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 29 g59%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 21.9%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 33.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl combine kecap mani, sriracha, oyster sauce and ketchup with a pinch of salt.
2. Take a wok and heat it with oil and fry the egg. Add the garlic, bean sprouts, cabbage as well as the noodles. Stir fry for a couple of minutes and then add the pre-cooked chicken breasts and prawns. Continue to stir that for a few minutes until the noodles are done.
3. Lastly add the prepared sauce and combine it until everything is well blended.
4. Add some fried shallots for the texture.
5. Serve with some chili garlic sauce.