- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Individual Chocolate Cake Trifles Recipe
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 255 Calories from Fat 202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.5%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.2 mg
Sodium 24.8 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.6%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 118.2%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1)Remove the outer layer and slice all the berries keeping aside 4 berries.
2) Pour some Cognac on the sliced berries and keep aside.
3) Now dissolve the cocoa using little Cognac and set aside.
4) Nicely whip the cream and set it aside.
5) Take 4 parfait glasses and place several berry slices at the bottom .
6) Crumble the cake and cover the sliced berries with some of the crumbs and sprinkle the cake generously with Cognac mixture.
7) Now top with a swirl of whipped cream.
8) Fill the glass by carrying on the same process of layering of ingredients until it is filled.
9) Garnish with whipped cream and a whole berry and serve it chilled.
10) The trifle can be made several hours before serving or the night before.