- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Style Indian Kadhi Recipe Video
|Gram flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Shredded carrots||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Spices||1 Tablespoon (Of Your Choice)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 169 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 117.7 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 44.1% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Directions for preparation:
• Sauté the spices, onions, green onions and carrots in oil and add the gram flour, when they begin to soften.
• Cook it a little and slowly add the buttermilk and water.
• Slowly bring it to a boil.
• Stir, add some salt and simmer it, till soup thickens.
• Season with herbs or seasonings of choice.
• Serve with flatbreads or rice.