- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Indian Vegetable Barbeque Recipe
|Fresh curds||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Cup Equals Teacup)|
|Tandoori masala powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chaat masala||1 Teaspoon (For Serving)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 482 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.4%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.4 mg
Sodium 2678.4 mg111.6%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24%
Dietary Fiber 14.9 g59.6%
Sugars 42 g
Protein 29 g58.1%
Vitamin A 69.3% Vitamin C 489.8%
Calcium 48.2% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Tie the curds in a cloth, hang and allow to drain for 1 hour.
2. Add the masala, paste, colouring and salt and mix well.
How to proceed
1. Cut the paneer into fat squares and capsicum into pieces.
2. Cut the tomatoes and onions in thick circles.
3. Pour the marinate on top of the paneer, capsicum and onion pieces and keep for 20 minutes.
How to serve
1. Just before serving, add the tomato pieces.
2. Now insert one paneer square followed by one capsicum, tomato and onion piece at a time onto 2 skewers.
3. Repeat till the skewer is filled with vegetables.
4. Cook on an open charcoal fire (segree) for 4 to 5 minutes.