- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Imperial Pineapple Egg Nog Recipe
|Pineapple juice||6 Cup (96 tbs) (Dole Brand)|
|Orange peel||1 (From 1 Fruit)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Frozen whipped topping||4 Ounce, thawed (1 Carton)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 303 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.2 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 58.4 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 190.3%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a Dutch oven mix pineapple juice, orange peel, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Heat just to boil and remove thereafter.
3. Put in topping and honey.
4. Into hot pineapple juice mixture whisk in.
5. Using additional nutmeg sprinkle servings and cinnamon if desired.