- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe Video
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 , slightly beaten|
|Buttermilk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.1%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 579.5 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 9 g18%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 15.1% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and baking soda.
2. Add buttermilk, oil and egg. With a spoon mix all ingredients and beat until smooth.
3. Heat a frying pan or a griddle. Pour a little oil or spray with a nonstick vegetable oil spray.
4. To a hot pan or griddle pour batter to a desired size. Fry pancake on medium low heat.
5. Let batter start to show small bubbles on top before you turn pancake over to finish cooking.
6. Serve warm with your favorite syrup.
Turning pancakes is made much easier if you spray your pancake turner with a nonstick spray. The turner does not stick to the uncooked dough of pancake when you are turning them. If batter seams to be to thick add a little more buttermilk and mix well.