- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Igado Recipe Video
|Pork tenderloin||2 Pound, sliced into 2-inch strips|
|Pig liver||1⁄2 Pound|
|Kidney||1⁄2 Pound (Pig Kidney)|
|Green pea||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Medium, cut into strips|
|Garlic clove||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large, cut into strips|
|Dried bay leaves||3 Medium|
|Soy sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 794 Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.1%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 237.4 mg79.1%
Sodium 1829.8 mg76.2%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.8%
Dietary Fiber 13.8 g55.3%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 71 g142.6%
Vitamin A 110.1% Vitamin C 118.1%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 49.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. When the oil is hot enough, sautÃ© the garlic and onions
3. Add the pork tenderloin and continue cooking until the color of the outer part turns light brown
4. Pour-in the soy sauce and water then simmer until the pork is tender
5. Add the pig€™s kidney, dried bay leaves, salt, and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the pig€™s liver and vinegar then simmer for another 10 minutes.
7. Put-in the carrots and simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Add the green pea and red bell pepper and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Allow the liquid to evaporate to thicken the remaining sauce.
9. Transfer to a serving plate then serve.
10. Share and Enjoy!