- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Idli Delight Recipe
|Cooked idlis/Null||12 (Null)|
|Mustard seeds/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Curry leaves/Null||3 (Null)|
|Green chilies/Null||3 , finely cut (Null)|
|Cumin seeds/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Chili powder/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Haldi powder/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Bhel/Null||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Roasted)|
|Green chutney/Null||2 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Imli chutney/Null||2 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Coriander/Null||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 865 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2686.6 mg111.9%
Total Carbohydrates 169 g56.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.8%
Sugars 11.8 g
Protein 28 g55.3%
Vitamin A 77.9% Vitamin C 141.6%
Calcium 8% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Take a pan, heat it and temper it with mustard and cumin seeds.
3. Put some kadi pattas and green chillies and stir fry.
4. Add haldi, red chilli powder and idlis.
5. Saute the mixture and let it be on slow flame for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from fire and garnish with the chutnies, coriander leaves and bareek sewayian.