- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Perfect Icing For Christmas Cookies Recipe Video
|Confectioners sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Green food coloring||2 Drop|
|Red food coloring||2 Drop|
Calories 162 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g0%
Saturated Fat 0 g0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.07 mg0%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 38.8 g
Protein 0 g0%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.01% Iron 0.01%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. In a bowl combine confectioner's sugar, vanilla and water, mix thoroughly.
2. Add water as needed to get a spreading consistency.
3. Once done divide into 3 parts.
4. Color one part with green food coloring, second with red food coloring, leave the third one white.
5. Spread the icing on the Christmas cookies as desired.
6. Let each individual color of icing set up before applying a different color.
7. Place the cookies on wax paper and allow it to dry.
8. Serve with a glass of hot chocolate.