- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Iced Coffee Recipe
|Coffee||2 Ounce (50 Gram, Medium Ground)|
|Boiling water||1 Pint (6 Deciliter)|
|Milk||1 Pint, chilled (5 Deciliter)|
Calories 58 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6 mg
Sodium 27.2 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 7% Iron 0.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan measure the coffee.
2) Stir in boiling water and boil slowly.
3) Remove from heat, cover with lid and permeate for 15 minutes.
4) In a bowl place muslin cloth and strain the coffee.
5) Mix sugar and stir well.
6) Cook and let chill for sometime.
7) To serve pour the chilled coffee into a tall jug.
8) Add ice cubes and sufficient chilled milk and stir.