- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Recipe Video
|Dark chocolate||400 Gram|
|White chocolate||400 Gram|
|Cherries||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chilies||1 Medium, chopped finely|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4379 Calories from Fat 2263
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 248 g381.9%
Saturated Fat 151.1 g755.7%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 80.1 mg
Sodium 482.2 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 497 g165.5%
Dietary Fiber 34.3 g137%
Sugars 431 g
Protein 52 g103.6%
Vitamin A 31.6% Vitamin C 129.9%
Calcium 122.6% Iron 185.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In ice tray, put 1 cherry in each box.
2. In a bowl, place chocolates and pop it into the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Pour melted chocolate in each box. Sprinkle chilies on it.
4. In a saucepan over medium heat boil water and put a glass bowl over it and melt the white chocolate.
5. Pour melted white chocolate over chocolate tray.
6. Put it into the fridge for 2 hours.
7. Serve it with juice.