- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ice-Cream With Condensed and Evaporated Milk Recipe
|Full cream condensed milk||400 Gram (1 Tin)|
|Evaporated milk||150 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1485 Calories from Fat 406
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71%
Saturated Fat 28.8 g144.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 179.5 mg
Sodium 667 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 233 g77.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 232.7 g
Protein 42 g83.7%
Vitamin A 28.4% Vitamin C 22.1%
Calcium 152.7% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Whip the evaporated milk until thick.
3. Fold into the condensed milk. Add flavouring.
4. Freeze until thick.
5. Turn into a cold bowl and beat until very smooth.
6. Replace in the trays and freeze again.
1. Add 1 1/2 dessertspoons of soluble coffee dissolved in about 60 ml. of water to 600 ml. of ice-cream.
2. Melt 115 gm. of chocolate in 150 ml. of water and add to the ice-cream.
3. Stir 300 ml. of thick fruit puree into the ice-cream.
4. Use less sugar and add 115 gm. of jam to the ice-cream.