- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ice Cream Pie Recipe
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice krispies||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ice cream||1 Quart|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3603 Calories from Fat 1736
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 197 g303.6%
Saturated Fat 95.7 g478.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 524.2 mg
Sodium 1709.3 mg71.2%
Total Carbohydrates 420 g140.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.4%
Sugars 250.5 g
Protein 65 g129.1%
Vitamin A 131.7% Vitamin C 50.7%
Calcium 129% Iron 91.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a double boiler, add peanut butter and corn syrup and heat till well dissolved.
2) Add in the rice krispies, mix well and take the vessel off the boiler.
3) Transfer the rice krispies into a lightly greased 9" pie plate and press it tightly to form a crust.
4) Fill the krispies crust with ice cream.
5) Freeze covered.
5) Take the Ice Cream Pie out of the fridge 5 minutes before serving time.
6) Garnish with chopped fruits of your choice.