- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggless Ice Cream Cake Recipe Video
|Chocolate cake||2 Small|
|Vanilla ice cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate frosting||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White frosting||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 837 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.7%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.3 mg
Sodium 200.7 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 124 g41.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 64 g
Protein 7 g14.2%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take two small chocolate cakes and keep them ready. Slice off the risen top form the cake to get a flat top cake.
2. Spread a scoop of ice cream on top of one of the cake. Spread it well and quickly before it starts melting. Put it into the freezer so that the ice cream hardens.
3. Meanwhile take two chocolate bourbon biscuits in a zip lock bag and pound to crush them into small bits.
4. After a while take out the cake with the ice cream from the freezer and spread the crushed bourbon biscuits on top and close it with the other chocolate cake. Press lightly and put it back into the freezer.
5. Once frozen, take out the cake and spread chocolate frosting all around it on the top and covering the sides well.
6. You can also decorate the surface with some white frosting and top the cake with a fresh strawberry.
7. Serve chilled.