- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ice Cream and an Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe Video
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Agave nectar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon (gluten free)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Banana||1 Medium, ripened|
Calories 982 Calories from Fat 505
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.8%
Saturated Fat 12.4 g62%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 38.1 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g46.1%
Dietary Fiber 49.7 g198.8%
Sugars 68.9 g
Protein 19 g38.5%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 87.5%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 58.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. De-stone the avocados and scoop out the fleshy core.
2. In a food processor, take the flesh of 4 avocadoes, 1 cup unsweetened cocoa, 1 cup agave nectar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Blend it till smooth.
3. Transfer half of this mixture into a bowl and freeze it. To the remaining half add 1 tablespoon cinnamon to it and blend again till incorporated.
4. In the food processor take the flesh of the remaining 4 avocadoes, 1 cup unsweetened cocoa, 1 cup agave nectar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Blend till smooth.
5. Take half of this mixture and add 1 ripe banana. Blend till smooth. Transfer into a bowl and freeze.
6. In the food processor put the other half of the avocado mixture and add strawberries and blend till smooth. Transfer it into a bowl and freeze.
7. In serving bowl, serve the chocolate ice cream of choice and serve garnished with choice of topping or make ice cream sandwiches using cookies and serve as a snack.