- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hunter s Chicken Recipe
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Chicken breast fillets||1 Pound, sliced (450 Gram)|
|Passata||1⁄2 Pint, sieved (300 Milliliter, Thick Sieved Tomatoes)|
|Dry white wine||3 Fluid Ounce (75 Milliliter)|
|Parma ham||2 Ounce, cut into strips (50 Gram)|
|Fresh rosemary||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Flat mushrooms||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
Calories 207 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.3 mg
Sodium 215.3 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 21 g43%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 14.7%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in onions and fry until tender.
2) Put in garlic and chicken and saute for about 2-3 minutes. Now, add passata and wine and stir.
3) Add Parma ham, if using, chopped rosemary, thyme and salt and black pepper as per taste. Boil the mixture, cover the pan and simmer the sauce for about 7-8 minutes.
4) Once done stir in sliced mushrooms and cook the sauce for additional 2 minutes.
5) Spread the sauce over freshly cooked pasta and garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese and rosemary sprigs. Serve immediately.