- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Big Island Beef Burger with Chipotle Aioli Recipe Video
|Ground beef||1⁄3 Pound|
|Granulated garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||To Taste|
|Green bell pepper||To Taste|
|Chipotle aioli||1 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce leaves||2 Medium|
|Tomato slices||2 Large|
|Bacon slices||2 , fried crispy|
|Fried crispy onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet potato fries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1138 Calories from Fat 739
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g129.4%
Saturated Fat 19.4 g96.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 118 mg39.3%
Sodium 901.9 mg37.6%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 18.6 g74.4%
Sugars 15.7 g
Protein 39 g77.3%
Vitamin A 94.9% Vitamin C 120.2%
Calcium 18% Iron 26.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, take the ground beef.
2. Add the granulated garlic and the onion powder. Mix well.
3. Form a patty between the palm of your hands and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Throw it on the pre heated grill and cook on both sides.
5. Toast the hamburger bun on the grill.
6. Smear it with chipotle aioli.
7. Place the lettuce leaves, tomato slices on one half of the bun.
8. Top with the avocado fin.
9. On the other half of the bun, place the burger and top with the fried and crispy bacon and onion.
10. Serve the burger alongside seasoned sweet potato fries.