- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Big Island Beef Burger with Chipotle Aioli Recipe Video
|Ground beef||1⁄3 Pound|
|Granulated garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||To Taste|
|Green bell pepper||To Taste|
|Chipotle aioli||1 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce leaves||2 Medium|
|Tomato slices||2 Large|
|Bacon slices||2 , fried crispy|
|Fried crispy onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet potato fries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1652 Calories from Fat 739
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.6%
Saturated Fat 20.8 g104%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 118 mg
Sodium 1473.4 mg61.4%
Total Carbohydrates 139 g46.5%
Dietary Fiber 27.2 g108.7%
Sugars 35.7 g
Protein 44 g88.7%
Vitamin A 95.1% Vitamin C 148.8%
Calcium 96.3% Iron 26.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, take the ground beef.
2. Add the granulated garlic and the onion powder. Mix well.
3. Form a patty between the palm of your hands and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Throw it on the pre heated grill and cook on both sides.
5. Toast the hamburger bun on the grill.
6. Smear it with chipotle aioli.
7. Place the lettuce leaves, tomato slices on one half of the bun.
8. Top with the avocado fin.
9. On the other half of the bun, place the burger and top with the fried and crispy bacon and onion.
10. Serve the burger alongside seasoned sweet potato fries.