- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Huevos Rancheros Recipe
|Chicken mole sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 298 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.4%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 443.7 mg
Sodium 255.1 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.7%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 20 g40.1%
Vitamin A 97.3% Vitamin C 181.7%
Calcium 33.7% Iron 60.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a fry pan and heat it.
2) Add the sauce to it after diluting it with water if required.
3) Stir after adding cumin, oregano and parsley to it.
4) Take a bowl and break the eggs into it.
5) Slide it within the sauce after creating a small hole in the middle of the sauce.
6) Add red pepper strips and fresh ground pepper before allowing the eggs to cook.
7) Serve on a plate after garnishing it according to choice.