- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Soft Boil An Egg Recipe Video
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs) (as required)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 71 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 70 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.38 g0.13%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a pin pierce a hole in the bottom of the egg to stop it from splitting when it's cooking.
2. In a pan full of water, carefully place the egg. Turn on the heat and bring the water up to a fast boil.
3. Boil the egg for exactly 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, take the egg out of the pan with the slotted spoon and place it into the egg cup.
4. Using a teaspoon, crack and remove the top of the egg.
5. Serve the boiled egg with toast.