- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Whole Grilled Sea Bass Recipe Video
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juice extracted|
|Coriander||1 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
|Sea bass||2 Pound, cleaned and scaled|
|Oregano sprigs||10 Gram (2 sprigs)|
|Lemon||1 , sliced|
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93 mg
Sodium 374.6 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 42 g84.6%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C 32.6%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. With kitchen shears cut away all the fins on the top, bottom and sides. Then cut 3 diagonal slashes on both sides and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a large baking dish combine extra virgin olive oil, oregano, lemon zest, lemon juice, coriander, and salt mix well.
4. Place lemon slices and oregano sprigs inside the fish cavity and place in same baking dish.
5. Coat the fish with the marinate and let stand for 15 minutes.
6. Coat the grill with oil to make sure the fish doesn't stick to the grill.
7. Place the fish on the grill and cover for 12 to 14 minutes, flipping the sides.
8. Serve Whole Grilled Sea Bass with eggplant salad.