- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Tuna Bolognese In 15 minutes Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chestnut mushrooms||250 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Canned tuna||2 Can (20 oz) (wash in spring water)|
|Extra onion and garlic bolognese sauce||500 Gram (Dolmio)|
|Parsely||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 757 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25.5 mg
Sodium 972 mg40.5%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 58 g115.4%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pan of boiling water, add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and cook the mushrooms for 3 - 4 minutes until golden.
3. Add in the tuna and sauce. Stir together with mushroom and bring to a gentle simmer.
4. Stir in the parsley. Sprinkle ground pepper and mix well.
5. Add the Bolognese mixture to the cooked pasta and gently toss together.
6. Serve the Tuna Bolognese in separate bowl and enjoy!